Psalm 42,43 – Guest Speaker – Dr. Chad Brand
Christians believe and claim that Jesus Christ physically, literally, and bodily rose from the grave. You must decide if you believe this is true.
– Note – There was a power outage this morning, so there is a short gap in the recording around 22:30.
God’s people, the church, need to continually be people of prayer, praise and power.
Revelation 21:5, 2 Corinthians 5:17, Lamentations 3:21-23
No matter how bad we blew it yesterday, today is a new day and we can begin again because we serve the God who makes all things new!
** Note – due to technical difficulties, there is no sermon recording this week **
Here are the main points from the power point slides:
– God ultimately will make all things new! (Revelations 21:5)
– God can begin to make you new today! (2 Corinthians 5:17)
– God gives new starts every single day even in the midst of horrific circumstances! (Lamentations 3:21-23)
Oftentimes because many of us are so familiar with the Christmas story, and it can feel sentimental and nostalgic. We need fresh eyes to see it anew with all of its shock value.
Determine to do what God would have you do and what is right in every circumstance.
God raised up His just and forever King Jesus who rules the world in righteousness and gives hope to all who look to Him.
1) God is Our Provider (Psalm 23:1-3)
2). God is Our Protector (Psalm 23:4-5)
3). God is Our Future (Psalm 23:6)
2 Timothy 1:6-7 and Psalm 56:3
Christ Jesus frees us from constant fear.
God is please as we walk in humility before Him, love Him and seek to serve Him.